Consultant Urologist & Andrologist
Dr.Sooraj Vijayan MBBS, MS(Gen.Surg), Mch(Urology)
URETERORENOSCOPY WITH INTARACORPOREAL LITHOTRIPSY for Stones.
- Double J Stenting for obstruction
- Laproscopic /Open Uretroureterostomy for retrocaval ureter.
- Radical nephroureterectomy for ureteral TCC
- Ureteric reimplantation for OBSTRUCTED MEGA URETER..
- Transurethral Resection of Bladder Tumour
- CYSTOLITHOTRIPSY for blader Stones.
- Diagnostic Cystoscopy with biopsy.
- Bladder Diverticulectomy.
RADICAL NEPHRECTOMY FOR RCC/TCC
- SIMPLE NEPHRECTOMY for NON FUNCTIONING KIDNEY
- PYELOPLASTY (OPEN/LAP) for PUJ obstruction.
- PYELOLITHOTOMY/ PCNL for RENAL STONES.
- LAPROSCOPIC RENAL CYST ABLATION
- ADRENALECTOMY (OPEN/LAP)
- Surgery for Testicular Tumours.
- Microvascular varicocelectomy
- Hydrocele surgery.
- Inguinal Hernia repair Open /Lap.
- Transobturator Tape Surgery-minimally invasive surgery for female stress urinary incontinence.
- Cystocele surgery
- Urethral Dilation for female urethral meatal stenosis to cure recurrent UTI in elderly.
- Prostate Biopsy
- Surgery for Carcinoma Prostate
- Hypospadias Repair.
- Surgery for Undescented Testis.
- Transurethral resection of ejaculatory ducts for male infertility.
- Evaluation and treatment of male infertility.
- Evaluation of recurrent urolithiasis for prevention of future stone formation
- Screening for carcinoma Prostate.
- Evaluation of Recurrent UTI.
- Evaluation of paediatric voiding dysfunction .
- Evaluation of Hematuria.
OT EQUIPPED WITH STATE OF THE ART FULL HIGH DEFENITION IMAGING from STRYKER which
offers the highest possible endoscopic video resolution attained to this day. This translates into better patient safety and accuracy in surgery.
Most of the procedures are minimally invasive ( TURP, URS for stones, TOT for female stress urinary incontinence) and requires an in hospital stay of 1- 2 days.